Imagine having the ability to withstand high voltages of electricity, the capacity to dive over 700 feet and hold your breath over 8 minutes, or supernormal strength? These are the kind of paranormal abilities and features that the characters featured in Stan Lee’s Superhuman show exhibit as part of their daily life. Fancy watching Stan Lee’s show? Here’s why maybe you should see it.
All about Stan Lee’s Superhumans
In this show, the epic comic book creator Stan Lee follows Daniel Browning Smith, a legendary contortionist popularly known to be one of the most flexible men in the world, in his deep search around the globe for people with mental or physical abilities that are out of the ordinary. These profilees have powers almost like the superheroes from your comic books. The extraordinarily endowed people are the superhumans of this show. The show features through three seasons with 31 episodes in total. Each episode is about one hour long; that is if there are commercials in between, so they shouldn’t be too long to watch.
Superheroes of Stan Lee’s Superhumans
The episodes on this show are fascinating to an all new high. Although almost all of them are highly rated on the charts, these are some of the most epic:
· Unbreakable: In a Kuala Lumpur temple, Hu Qiong, a Shaolin monk shows how solid his body is by his ability to resist metal drills made to his head and spears to his throat.
· Electro Man: Rajmohan Nair from Kollam in India is immune to electric current. Nair can withstand shock from a voltage that’s over 30 times the amount that is capable of killing any ordinary person.
· Human-wolf: Shaun Ellis who hails from Devon, England leaves everyone confused when he demonstrates to the world his ability to live among and communicate with wolves.
· Human Shield: Here, Rene Richer proves he has the strongest teeth than any man alive on earth by not only his ability to bend coins with his teeth, but also by lifting over 1,000 lbs using his super-strong jaw.
· Supersight: In supersight, Alexander Levit from Los Angeles, despite having been born blind and living with the same condition all his life, shows unordinary abilities when he proves that he can see colors, shapes, and writing on screens through some unique form of super sight.
Are Stan Lee’s Superhumans real or fake?
There have been several questions as to the legitimacy of the profilees in Stan Lee’s show and their alleged extraordinary powers derived from their paranormal genetic mutations. It would be unfair, though to overlook the fact that in each episode, there are local scientists examining the characters in question in an attempt to give proof of their unexplainable features. Although many would still argue that these scientists barely come up with any solid truths, this factor in itself gives you a reason to believe that indeed there’s some truth behind the stories. Besides, is it even possible that this show’s producers would go to the lengths of stage managing all the 31 episodes, each featuring at least three profilees? That would be the height of deceit.
Pros and cons
· Real doctors get to test the “superheroes” to see whether or not they have a greater human capacity than average, that makes them gain these extraordinarily unique skills.
· The show is precise and to the point with not too much background details, a fact that makes it one thoroughly exciting piece of entertainment.
· Some of the featured characters on the show are not that well balanced, which makes the show seem more of a deceptive science fiction than actual superhuman scenarios.
· Some episodes in the show get a tad bit complicated, and even when the doctors attempt to explain things further through MRI, it just gets the more difficult. It’s not the easiest show to follow, and the chances are high that you’ll drift away mid-episode at least once.
· The show has weak, hazy visuals and faded coloring which makes it look like it was shot sometime in the 80s.
Apart from a few glitches, the show pushes the limits of some of your scientific truths, like “how can a medically blind person claim to see colors, shapes and on-screen writings through some form of super sight?” These variable possibilities make the show liberating and exciting to a whole new level that’s bound to knock you off your feet.
This post brought to you by the finest and most professional electricians Perth Australia has to offer. Thanks for your ongoing enthusiasm about this site!